Election to BADS Council 2021
Voting for election of new BADS Council members will be open from 10th to 28th May 2021. All current members will be sent a link to enable them to vote for up to 3 of the 5 candidates listed below. Please click on each candidate's name to view their biography.
- Mrs Alex Alen, Torbay Hospital
- Mrs Fiona Belfield, Hwyel Dda University Health Board
- Mr Muhammad Rafaih Iqbal, Mid & South Essex NHS Trust
- Dr Joellene Mitchell, University Hospital Ayr
- Dr Rachel Tibble, Royal Derby Hospital
Voting will close on 28th May 2021.
Candidates will be informed of the results by 12th June 2021.
The names of the new BADS Council members will be announced at the BADS Annual General Meeting on Friday 9th July 2021.
New BADS Council members will start their term on BADS Council in September 2021.
Dr Kim Russon
British Association of Day Surgery