This virtual conference will take place on Thursday 19th May 2022 Back
Day Surgery pathways for a range of emergency surgical procedures have now been successfully implemented in a number of units across the country.
This meeting will provide an excellent opportunity to hear from experts at BADS and from specialist units across the UK. You will hear from centres who have developed dedicated emergency ambulatory units and those where individual pathways have transformed practice.
Key learning objectives include:
- Network with colleagues working to improve ambulatory general surgery pathways
- Understand patient selection
- Identify key anaesthetic perspectives
- Understand risks and outcomes
- Learn how to improve ambulatory pathways
- How to set up and maintain effectiveness of a Same Day Emergency Care (SDEC) facility
- Identify key features of a successful urgent ambulatory cholecystectomy service
REDUCED RATES for BADS Members & Trainees (medical, nursing, allied health professionals) ONLY £100 + VAT
Quote HCUK100BADS when booking