This virtual conference will take place on Thursday 24th March 2022 Back
A joint BADS and Healthcare Conferences UK Conference
Day Case Major Knee Surgery: ACL reconstructions to total knee replacement
Thursday 24th November 2022
Never before has day case surgery been as important to our patients as it is now, as we embark on our recovery from Covid-19. There is growing importance in increasing the delivery of day case total joints across the NHS and it is important to share learning so that day case arthroplasty is achievable in all units across the UK.
This virtual conference will reflect on national developments and learnings, to understand how day surgery pathways can be improved and identify key strategies for implementation.
- Mr Graham Walsh, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon and CCIO Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Justin Kua, NIAA HSRC Clinical Research Fellow and ICU Clinical Fellow, The London Clinic Anaesthetic SpR
- Dr Mary Stocker, Past President BADS, Consultant Anaesthetist, Torbay & South Devon NHS Foundation Trust
- Mr David Isaac, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Torbay & South Devon NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Kim Russon, Immediate Past President BADS, Consultant Anaesthetist, The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Claire Blandford, Consultant Anaesthetist, Torbay & South Devon NHS Foundation Trust
*REDUCED RATES for BADS Members - ONLY £100 + VAT - Quote HCUK100BADS when booking*
*SPECIAL DISCOUNT for Trainees of £100 + VAT*