Join the growing BADS community of professionals with a shared interest in enhancing and promoting excellence in day surgery care
- Free registration & access to the recording of the BADS Virtual Conference 18th March 2021
- Free access to the latest Journal of One-Day Surgery (JODS) available online quarterly in the free BADS app
- Discounted registration fees for the BADS Annual Conference
- Discounted registration fees at selected HCUK conferences
- Online access to members-only section of the website which has up to date online Journal of One-Day Surgery articles, multimedia presentations from recent Annual Conferences and much more to come
- Access to support and communication from the Association via a telephone call or email with any issues that you might like us to help you with
- Free membership of the International Association of Ambulatory Surgery (IAAS)
Renewing Your Membership
If you choose to pay for your membership by debit or credit card, you will need to renew your authorisation every year, or your status as a member of BADS will lapse. You will receive a reminder when it is time to do this.
BADS MEMBERSHIP FEES
Quarterly Direct Debit
Direct debit is the most cost effective way to join BADS:
Permanent Medical Staff - £27.50 per quarter (annual total £110.00)
Nursing Staff, Doctor in Training, Managers and Retired Staff - £13.75 per quarter (annual total £55.00)
Annually by Credit/Debit Card
Permanent Medical Staff - £120.00
Nursing Staff, Doctor in Training, Managers and Retired Staff - £60.00
As a member of BADS, we store the personal information you have given us for the purposes of administration, sharing information about our activities with you, informing you of BADS events and those of related organisations that may be of interest to you as a BADS member.
Your information will not be shared in any other way with any other organisations. You may request your information be deleted at any time by contacting us.