This virtual conference will take place on Thursday 12th May 2022 Back
A joint BADS and Healthcare Conferences UK conference
The Role of the Day Surgery Team
Thursday 12th May 2022
The presence of dedicated, knowledgeable, multi-skilled day surgery practitioners (the day surgery team) is essential in ensuring safe and efficient day surgery service delivery with the best patient experience. This one-day virtual conference will provide support for day surgery teams in achieving these goals.
Current pressures faced by the NHS for the recovery of surgery following the Covid-19 pandemic have focused attention on increasing day surgery delivery. The day surgery team is essential to the success of this, so join us to learn how to be even better in achieving your goals.
Key learning objectives:
- Network with colleagues across the day surgery team
- Reflect on the different roles of the day surgery team and your own practice
- Learn from and discuss practice in different day surgery units
- Identify strategies to enhance and support interprofessional working
- Ensure you are up to date with the latest national practice
- Supports CPD professional development and acts as revalidation evidence
REDUCED RATES for BADS Members & Trainees (medical, nursing, allied health professionals) ONLY £100 + VAT
Quote HCUK100BADS when booking